Subject: Re: And now, for my next trick...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 15:13:07 PDT

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, [email-masked] (Arnie Cachelin) wrote:
>>porting is that I don't have the target equipment (SGI, Alpha, MIPS, etc.),
>>nor do I know of anybody who does that has the Microsoft compiler.  So,
>>non-Intel platforms will happen, it is just a question of when.
>if you care to visit the SF bay area, I'll re-compile your plugins, or let
>you do it, on MIPS, Alpha and SGI (and the good one, Amiga).

	YEAHHHHH, ARNIE!  A True Believer!

	Amigas will never die: they will only be superseded by inferior systems!

****************************************************************************
** [email-masked]        		   |  Synergy Graphix & Animation
** Welcome to Seattle, have a latte'!      | Technical Subjects a Specialty!
** Don't make me force it down your throat.....
****************************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]